9.16.2010

i scream.

so. icecream. i LOVE icecream. and my favorite icecream is bluebell's birthday cake. it seriously, and i mean SERIOUSLY, cannot be beaten. other icecream makers have tried in vain to make a birthday cake icecream as well. none of them compare. and bluebell's birthday cake is hard to find. i think it must be seasonal? anyway, i got quite emotional in walmart a couple weeks ago when i finally found 3 half-gallons of it on the shelf. so after embarrassing myself (and my husband) in all of my excitement, i grabbed 2 of those cartons and went home very happy.

anyway, i didn't actually intend on going on about birthday cake (but at least you know now just how good it is). i actually intended on commenting about a NEW flavor of theirs called butter crunch. now, i'm the type of person that isn't the best about trying something new. if i already have my favorite, and that favorite is available, why risk trying something new and finding it to be so much more unsatisfying than what you already know would have been perfectly good? BUT... i stepped out of box, and tried the butter crunch. if you like butterfingers, then you will love butter crunch icecream. i'm not sure it's better than birthday cake, but i think i could actually rate it above cookies and cream.

who has the free time to read this nonsense, anyway?

by the way, call me crazy... but i plan on putting up my christmas tree within the next couple of weeks. i'm already listening to christmas music. i've already bought some christmas presents and made my christmas card list. i've always loved christmas... but if it weren't for retail, i don't think i'd get as excited about it so early in the year. but having to see it all the time puts me in the mood for it. and there's nothing wrong with being prepared right? really prepared...

ok, so on a serious note... i've noticed myself in a much better mood the last couple of days. i honestly haven't felt this good in quite some time. and i didn't really notice that i must have been feeling so bad. anyhoo... i think i'm on my way to a bit of recovery for my insecurities. i think that's what all of this is about, anyway. i mean, i still see all the reasons for my insecurities, but i guess i'm trying to look at it in a "it'll get better" sort of way. i can improve. i don't have to sit here and hate myself every day, because that really doesn't help anyhow. soo... we'll see what happens. i'll try to stay in the same mood.

No comments:

Post a Comment